Work With Maple
Are you skilled or interested in website/graphic design, copy writing, email marketing, or WordPress development? Are looking to sharpen your expertise and build your portfolio?
Let’s get a virtual coffee and talk more about how we can collaborate on an upcoming project.
Use the icon on the site to get in touch 🙂
Position Available, January 2020
General Administrative Assistant
Maple is hiring a general administrative assistant to help with regular business operations and client support. We would meet weekly to review tasks, client requests, and improve our processes.
Part time, 5 – 10 hours a week, $25-$40 /hour with room to grow.
Please take a look and if you believe you’re a perfect fit, apply below.
- Managing a customer service email inbox/answering support tickets
- Booking/rescheduling appointments with clients
- Following up with clients, reminder emails
- Handling client appreciation (Sending thank you notes and small gifts)
- Preparing contracts/proposals
- Filter/reply to comments on your blog or in response to your mass emails
- Testimonial/feedback requests and management
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Accounts receivable (following up on outstanding invoices)
- Answering queries/messages that come in via social media or web forms
- Answering occasional calls
- Calendar management
- Take minutes/notes on calls
- Creating basic reports on KPIs
- Preparing documents
- Creating forms/surveys
- Create standing operating procedures and training materials
Specific Skills / Requirements
The most important requirement is that you’re enthusiastic about learning. Maple is a small budding agency and it is mostly me (Ryan) right now running things. In this position you’d be working with me one on one and learning with me as the business grows. There are, however, a few basic requirements.
- Efficient with computers, digital platforms, ability to learn new tools
- Familiar with the basics of online sales funnels
- Willingness to document processes into checklists which can be referred to later
- Enthusiasm to work with Maple clients
- Ability to work at least 5 hours a week
- Core values: Supporting/service, Professional, Innovative, Cheerful, Empathetic
Send me an email and tell me why you’re interested in the position. From there, we’ll schedule a meeting to discuss the position and see if we’re a good fit.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org