Professional Care Plan
From: $180.00 / month
Includes a higher level of detail to automation, eCommerce, and support for heavier web traffic and interactive content.
This plan is for revenue generating websites that deserve a higher level of attention and maintenance. Just like the standard performance plan, you can request unlimited changes on your website with a simple support ticket.
Especially if you have an eCommerce site, you need the peace of mind with having their website fully managed and taken care of.
This plan covers all the basic maintenance required for running a site to our standards – but also includes unlimited edits and support requests so you can literally add a WordPress expert to your team.
Website Care Plans
Every website needs to be maintained, especially those which are functioning as a system for gathering sign-ups for a paid service, event, or course. All of the Maple care-plans cover basic maintenance; website hosting, plugin updates, traffic monitoring, and optimization so your website is fast and secure. It’s perfect if you just want someone to cover your rough edges so your website can be as professional as you are.
This plan is for websites that represent your work 24/7 and you want the assurance that it’s working exactly as it should. You’ll receive weekly reports via email that shows traffic and engagement, and all your content will be optimized for speed and usability.
Services included in The Professional Plan:
- Unlimited 24/7 website edits!
- Managed WordPress hosting on a dedicated server so your site is fast, secure, and backed up every 24 hours. Managed hosting is the standard for professional website owners who want true ownership of their website.
- Monthly maintenance is done for you:
- Updates to WordPress and plugins, configuration adjustments, security patches, site backups, and spam management.
- Monthly website optimization review:
- SEO and analytics review and recommendations for getting more traffic
- Integrations and automation review for other services such as your email list or booking system
- Weekly reports (traffic, maintenance updates, recommendations) so you always know what’s going on
- Emergency Support, anytime, any place
- Your own expert contact for advice, tutorials, or changes.